Sunday, July 21, 2013

Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.

OK, so back on February 2nd, I booked a trip to WDW for myself and my daughter.  We have booked ADR's (dining reservations for those outside my community), shows, airplane tickets, and a photo package.  I am waaaaaayyyy more excited than my 9 year old daughter who is going for the first time.  Is that bad? lol

Imagine my surprise when I logged in to look at my reservation as I do every day, (I have issues) and saw this!
I feel like I hit the lottery!!  No seriously, I do.  The MyMagic+ program is new at WDW and it is essentially 2 parts.  First, you get a Magic Band which is a wrist band that is your park tickets, Fast Passes, hotel key and charging privledges.  The second is the Fast Pass+ which is like ride reservations.

It was easy as pie to pick out my color of band and make my FP+'s.  I am so relieved that I can relax and know that my daughter's top rides are already reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment